How can I copy contacts from Pocket CRM to my local device's address book?
To copy contacts from Pocket CRM to the local address book of your device follow the steps bellow:
- Log in to Pocket CRM on your mobile device and tap on the Contact button.
- Open the contact you want to copy from Pocket CRM to your mobile's address book and tap on the Task button.
- Allow SuperOffice to access your contacts by tapping on Allow button.
- Tap on the Copy to contact list on your device option.
- Select Local device as a location where you want to save the contact. You can also copy it to any of other account, which you have configured on your device.
- When the contact is successfully copied to your local address book, you will receive a notification on the screen of your device. Click OK to finish.